Welcome to this Amazing and exciting safari holiday. By participating In the this Tarangire and Lake Manyara National park tour. Take this opportunity to explore and discover Tarangire National Park with its huge elephant herds, the diverse landscapes of Lake Manyara National Park, Tour filled with wild animals. Jam-packed with exciting game drives, it will be a one-of-a-kind unforgettable safari experience!
- Minimum group size: 1 person
- Starting point and ending point: Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) or Dar es salaam
- Main wildlife to be viewed: wildlife and big five safaris
- Children policy: Minimum age allowed for participation is 2 yrs.
- Languages: French, German, and Spanish
- All transportation within the safari
- Daily meals and drinking water
- 2 nights' accommodation
- Airport transfers
3-Day Tanzania Tarangire and Lake Manyara Holiday
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire natonal park
Drive from Arusha to Tarangire National Park for game drive, Tarangire s the sixth largest national park covers an area of approximately 2,600 square kilometers. Tarangire is famous for its huge number of elephants, baobab trees and tree climbing African pythons. Stay overnight at Osopuko tented lodge
The park's dominant feature is the Tarangire River. Although it gets very dry, the park is relatively thickly vegetated with acacia shrubs and mixed woodland. Most memorable of which are the huge baobab trees dotted around in big numbers. Herds of up to 300 elephants can be found, looking for underground streams, in the dry riverbeds while migratory wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest and eland crowd the shrinking lagoons. Dry-country antelope such as fringe-eared Oryx and the long-necked gerenuk are also regularly spotted. Abandoned termite –mounds often house mongoose colonies. All the main predators are present but, because of thick vegetation, not spotted as often as in some of the other parks in northern Tanzania
- Main destination: Tarangire National Park
- Accommodation: Osopuko Tented lodge
- Meals & drinks: All meals included
Day 2: Half day in Tarangire National Park – drive to Lake Manyara National Park
After your breakfast start drive for half day Tarangire. Today you will have a picnic lunch in the park. Later you will drive to Lake Manyara Nationa Park – where you will arrive in late afternoon, have a stopover at mto wa ubu.
lake manyara is a shallow freshwater lake in Tanzania. It is said to be the “loveliest lake in Africa, lake manyara is covering 127 square miles (329 km2) of lake manyara national park, the lake’s alkaline waters cover approximately 89 square miles (231 km2). It is famous for a good number of baboons and birdlife, also home to herbivores such as hippos, impalas, elephants, wildebeests, buffalo, warthogs, and giraffes, giant fig trees and mahogany seen in the groundwater forest immediately around the park gates. Stay overnight at the manor ngorongoro.
- Main destination: Lake Manyara National Park
- Accommodation: Tloma Lodge
- Meals & drinks: All meals included
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park - Depart
Today you will have morning breakfast at the lodge. Check out depart for your game drive in the Lake Manyara Nationa Park. You will enjoy the game drive till noon – when you will go back to the lodge for your lunch in leisure. Later you will depart to Arusha where you will be transferred to the airport for your home flight.
The Above rates include:
- Meals as per the program on a full board basis.
- 1 Nights Burunge tented camp - Tarangire National Park
- 1 Nights Tloma Lodge - Lake Manyara National Park
- Park entry fees for the whole safaris as per the program,
- Transport in 4x4 landcruiser
- Services of English speaking local tour guide/ driver.
- 1 Litre of mineral bottled water per person per day.
- Game drives.
The Above rates exclude the following:
- Gratuities to local guide/drivers based on a driver guide per vehicle.
- Any service not detailed in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature: i.e. room service, laundry, telephone, alcoholic drinks.
- Comprehensive personal travel insurance for the journey.
The Extra activities
- Balloon safari $500.00 per person
- Cultural village visit $ 15.00 per person.